Skip to product information
1 of 1

Father Christmas Card

Father Christmas Card

Regular price £3.50
Regular price Sale price £3.50
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

A blank Christmas card to add your own special seasonal words.

Size:  A6 (148mm x 105mm)

The Environment

Our supplier is a zero to landfill company. 95% of their waste is manufactured into recycled products and remaining 5% is converted into Refuse Derived Fuel.

All our greeting cards are printed on 350gsm Recycled Silk board

Dimensions and Assembly

Size:A6 (105mm x 148mm)

Shipping & Returns


FREE Postage

UK mainland only

2nd Class Postage

Delivery - 2-4 business days


Please contact us for international postal rates,


Returns and Refunds

We gladly accept returns and exchanges.

We have a 14 day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.  Please notify us at

To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.  You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.

Please make sure to keep proof of postage for any returns.  Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. 

When your item is received and inspected, we will let you know if the item was approved or not.  If approved, the money will be issued back to your account via your chosen payment method.  It can take up to 10 working days to appear in your account.  Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.

If more than 15 working days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at

Damaged or Faulty Goods

Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.

 We will need proof that a product is damaged or faulty to honour your request, otherwise we will not be able to accept.

Exceptions / Non-returnable items

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale goods.



The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.


View full details

Eco-Friendly Specification

✔️ 1.5mm 100% recycled millboard.

✔️ FSC sourced paper for print and box.

✔️ All our puzzles come sealed in a clear micro perforated polybag inside the box The bag is 100% recyclable